Sunday, July 18, 2004

Words from the author!

In writing angry black women I feel that I have to walk a very delicate line. This is a very sensitive subject for black women. It is for this reason that I decided to take my time and write on this subject as precise and objective as I can. So I decided that the early introduction to this entry should be done by someone that is more then qualified to comment on a topic of this magnatude. The best person to contribute to something like this would obviously be a black women. Due to privacy I will not list the personal reasons why this particular black woman that I chose is the perfect black woman to write this introduction. However, after reading the following words I believe that everyone not just black women will whole heartedly identify and imbibe the strong feelings that are behind the words that are written. As a man it may be hard to be completely objective in my commnentary. By adding some balance by having a very SPECIAL black woman write to this piece, I very strongly doubt that any black woman reading this post as it unfolds will say that it is partial to black men and that it is not relevant to the struggle that black women face in America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home