Sunday, August 01, 2004

My Very Special Someone

I dedicate this to my mate of two years. I wish I can say your name but I know how much you love privacy so I will leave it anonymous. I am still not sure why I am writing this under angry black women but I don't care. I think about you a lot because each day I realize how much I love you and care about you. Very few women would have the patience and enthusiasm to support their man like the way you do. To support their mans ideas and show the same amount of passion that I show for my ideas. You are special and you are strong. Sometimes I think about our moments and I have to admit that I come close to being in tears. However I don't cry because you know I have a big ego and LOTS OF PRIDE. You are a big part of my motivation. You are the reason I have a restored faith in women after I have been hurt and disappointed. You always show me on a daily basis that there are good women out there. Sometimes I even have to eat my words about women because when I talk my trash, you are a reminder that there are faithful and virtues women scattered everywhere waiting and willing to reflect light. Once again I love you. Your support and belief in me has created a special place in my heart forever. I hope we stay together until our physical beings transcend. In the event that we do split up before we pass, I want you to know that I will always be in your corner. More then a mate you have a friend. You have a life partner and protector. Your faith and optimism has advance my progress and added joy in my life way more then any partner that I have ever had.

I love our arguments. We argue everyday. I know you don't like that but I love it. Our arguments reflect the level of honesty that we have in our relationship. And since we go at it everyday, I would have to say that we are pretty honest with each other. I am still a man and their are some things that I know I do that offends you. And for those things I am sorry, but don't blame me blame nature. It is because of you I work very hard not to stare and drool over all the women that I see in my daily life. You are tolerant of my wandering eye and you know that I have a certain taste for the ladies. Through all of that you still laugh with me and still continue to keep your eyes on the prize. There is only so many ways I can say that you are special and that I LOVE YOU. So I won't waste any more words and fill up this entry with filler sentiments. In summation your support and belief in me and my innovations will definitely prove fruitful as the days go on. I will make us live happier and more prosperous then you can ever dream of. Due to your loyalty and amazing faith, I will always lift you up and help you with every piece of my being with any dreams or goals that you want to accomplish. Once again you are my rock and I LOVE YOU and want you by my side. PEACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home